Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Fatal error: Call to undefined function  (Read 3932 times)

vwolf

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Fatal error: Call to undefined function
« on: December 17, 2009, 08:16:19 pm »

When users try to view a picture in a separate window they get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function theme_display_fullsize_pic() in /home/twipos/public_html/gallery/displayimage.php on line 302
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 07:47:02 pm by Joachim Müller »

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 08:48:13 pm »

I would like to try and help but.... something is missing -> http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,55415.0.html  ;)
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

vwolf

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 09:01:20 pm »

Thank you :). But I read the documentation and it's not helping. See, according to the documentation I installed the gallery wrong or my host doesn't support the gallery. The problem is that this gallery has been working fine for over a year and then all of a sudden I found this error.

This error means that the version of PHP installed on your server does not support the GD1/GD2 image library.
If you know that the ImageMagick suite is installed on your server, you could try using it instead. Otherwise, you will have to find another webhost or convince your existing webhost to have GD1/GD2 installed (the GD image library is now a standard component of PHP and should normally be installed and available, de facto). Coppermine won't run without gd or image magick.

That right there ^ is not my problem. Again, gallery was perfect and then this happened :/.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 09:03:45 pm »

The link Jeff kindly pointed to you was the board rules, not the docs. Specifically, we need you to read this one.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,55415.msg270616.html#msg270616

8. Post links
When posting a support request, it's helpfull for supporters in most cases to see what the actual page looks like, that's why it's mandatory that you always post a link to your coppermine gallery page when asking for support. If your site contains adult content, make sure to post a warning together with your link!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supporters might get into issues if they accidentally visit a page that interferes with their employer's internet policy. If your site contains adult content (even mild nudity even falls into this category), post the words "not safe for work" next to the link.

So please do as requested and post a link.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

vwolf

• Coppermine newbie

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 11:10:24 pm »

<!--Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.18 (stable)-->
Please upgrade your gallery as you are vulnerable to attacks.
http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upgrade
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

vwolf

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 11:46:26 pm »

Thanks for letting me know this. I've been so busy that I've neglected the upgrade of some scripts. actually my site was attacked by malware just this week. it was horrible. thanks ;).

vwolf

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 12:30:02 am »

Works now after the update. Thank you :).

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 12:33:14 am »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2009, 01:39:51 pm »

Issue might have been caused  by the fact that you have been hacked. Upgrading alone won't cure that. Read Yikes, I've been hacked! Now what?

vwolf

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2009, 07:24:35 pm »

Thanks for letting me know. I was hacked just a couple of days ago. In fact, my site had just been cleaned up and when it came back to normal this was the first error my users pointed out, and I came over here to find help.
My webhost helped me get rid of the malicious strings and scripts and they say the site is 100% clean now (Google unblocked my stie as well), so I don't know if maybe this was an error that was left behind after cleaning the sites, or if it's a potentially dangerous error.

I'll look into it, thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.