Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Filmstrip Code  (Read 4969 times)

spadez

• Coppermine newbie
Filmstrip Code
« on: December 17, 2009, 11:48:04 am »

Hi,

Im trying to use a different image for the filmstrip compared with the actual image displayed above. Is this possible with a default install? If not, can someone tell me where the code is for the filmstrip so I can try to hack it myself?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Filmstrip Code
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 01:18:38 pm »

Edit themes/yourtheme/theme.php with a plain text editor (notepad.exe is fine) and add (into a new line of it's own)
Code: [Select]
define('THEME_HAS_FILM_STRIP_GRAPHIC', 1);right after
Code: [Select]
<?phpThis allows you to have a custom film strip border image for your custom theme. Copy that file into your theme into the folder themes/yourtheme/images/ and name it tile.gif.

If you need details, respect board rules (you agreed to do so when you signed up) and do as suggested there. You have a record of three postings so far. You misbehaved in all of them. Please start respecting rules and common sense now.

spadez

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 01:23:26 pm »

Hi,

Sorry but that isnt what I meant, I didnt explain it well. The filmstrip has automatically generated thumbnails of the gallery images which, when clicked, displayed the relevant image. I want to use my own thumbnails for the filmstrip instead of the ones generated automatically.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 01:34:54 pm »

Obviously you haven't read my reply. Re-read it and do as suggested:
If you need details, respect board rules (you agreed to do so when you signed up) and do as suggested there.
This is the last reminder for you to read board rules and respect them. Your thread "Need mod - Button to view additional images in film strip" seems to be identical as well as "Film Strip - Image rotator". You managed to break a lot of rules in no time...

spadez

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 02:38:06 pm »

Hi, I did read your reply, but your post is to change the "filmstrip" graphic, but I want to change the images that sit on top of the film strip graphic.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 04:35:20 pm »

That's it for you: again you have failed to read the board rules although you have been told to do so. Board rules clearly say that you need to post a link to your gallery, which you failed to do. I will not argue with you on the need to respect board rules. Banning. Farewell.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.