Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: simple help need - dispalying picture id above the picture  (Read 4929 times)

okiem

• Coppermine novice
simple help need - dispalying picture id above the picture
« on: December 13, 2009, 06:58:39 pm »

Can you please help me
how to place picture id in some place (actually above the picture, instead of {PIC_POS} )
what to write there ?

picture id - (I mean number which is displayed on the end of URL shown in "additional information" frame, belove the picture)
fe. only number 20041 from url:   mygallery/displayimage.php?pos=-22041

okiem

• Coppermine novice
Re: simple help need - dispalying picture id above the picture
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 01:25:18 am »

I found solution in this topic
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,50746.0.html
(sorry but it was hard to find)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 10:54:11 am »

This is your last reminder of board rules before getting banned.

okiem

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 01:51:20 pm »

Joachim - you cannot gives people rules which are not possible to follow, and kick them if they cannot follow them.

Finding something in huge, not good sorted forum is wryly hard. Please notice, that English is not native language for many people, and this make everything harder. I spend half an hour or more to find, if somebody had the same problem. I did it because I know rules, and I always try to do my best, and try to be kind.

I found explanation topic by accident, so I do my best and post information in this topic (and noticed as solved). What I could do better? Are you prejudice?

I even cannot send to you private message with explanation!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 03:03:34 pm »

I even cannot send to you private message with explanation!
Thank god that we disabled that option. I don't want to be PMed, and I don't want to be PMed by you particularly.

Joachim - you cannot gives people rules which are not possible to follow, and kick them if they cannot follow them.
What's impossible about the rule to always post a link to your gallery? You haven't done so, and now you complain once again. I'm fed up to be forced to argue with you, that's why you're banned permanently. Go away and do not return.

Finding something in huge, not good sorted forum is wryly hard.
You're welcome to make this forum a better place by respecting board rules: board rules are meant to make the forum usable.

Please notice, that English is not native language for many people, and this make everything harder.
English is not my first language neither. What's the point?

Are you prejudice?
In your case: yes. You have a notorious record of misrespecting board rules in the past.
I already told you in your last thread that I'm not ready to argue with you about the need to respect board rules.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.