Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Banned from my own site?  (Read 6538 times)

ajwmedia

• Coppermine newbie
Banned from my own site?
« on: December 10, 2009, 06:45:09 am »

How is this possible?

You are currently banned from using this site. Any ideas, how to get to the admin tools?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Banned from my own site?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 08:10:59 am »

You (or someone who tried to get access to your site by posing as you) are temporarily banned because of too many failed login attempts. Either delete the temporary ban from the corresponding database table using a third party tool like phpMyAdmin (if you know your way around good enough in that tool) or wait untill the temporary ban has elapsed. Once you can get back in you can easily determine (in coppermine's config) how many times one is allowed to enter a wrong password before a temporary ban is triggered and how long it lasts. Read up the documentation for that.
And of course this has been asked and answered many times over already. You should in the future respect board rules: posting a link to your gallery is mandatory when asking for support. Reading the docs and searching the board is mandatory before being allowed to post; searching for the error message "You are currently banned from using this site" would have lead you to many similar threads that contain the same answer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.