Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Mod Pack folder-File Structure  (Read 4030 times)

webhostingelite

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Mod Pack folder-File Structure
« on: December 05, 2009, 09:35:56 am »

OK, I already know I am going to get yelled at for this question, BUT I don't want to crash my clients current setup! I am a brand new user so "please forgive me".

I read the README and followed the links and I guess I am just paranoid or not as coppermine smart yet  ;).

OK, when you say unpack the archive and leave the folder structure intact, does that mean extract the stramm_mod1.4.24.bridge into my coppermine (which my client called photogallery) and upload that whole stramm_mod1.4.24.bridge folder OR does it mean I should add/overwrite each file/folder/directory and overwrite those files in each respective folder and root?

Sorry for my newbiness and thanks for the great mod and help!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 08:51:53 am by Joachim Müller »

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Mod Pack folder-File Structure
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 09:39:33 am »

Download the modpack and unpack it. Upload the files and folders into your gallery root (if this is htdocs/client/photography then use that). These files already exist (original coppermine files) so you'll have to overwrite them.

webhostingelite

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Mod Pack folder-File Structure
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 06:49:11 am »

Thank you Stramm! very easy once I knew where to put them and run the update!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.