Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [will pay] Need custom design  (Read 7226 times)

gohustle

• Coppermine newbie
[will pay] Need custom design
« on: December 05, 2009, 08:28:02 am »

I need a simple custom design similar to gagarazzi.net, I have no idea how to set this up but seems fairly simple if you know what your doing. Also need it uploaded. Will pay quick 10-25 bucks.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: [will pay] Need custom design
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 09:33:11 am »

The page http://gallery.gagarazzi.net/ appears to be using a theme from Siteground with only a custom image at the top of the theme. I wouldn't pay a penny for that if I were you.
Please note though that we're not affiliated with Siteground nor that we can recommend their service.

Recommendation: post a link to your existing site and gallery (as suggested per board rules and common sense) to enable a potential freelancer to actually come up with a unique design for you instead of just being a copycat.

Joachim

P.S. I'm not volunteering for the job - the above information was given for free

gohustle

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 05:57:46 pm »

Thanks but I still have no idea how to install this. Can someone link me to where they explain how to upload these things. Im running on Snow Leopard...

DigitalMind

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 07:19:23 pm »

You download the theme.
Unzip it
Put the entire folder containing your theme in the THEMES directory of your plugin folder
Then in the coppermine config, under THEME SETTINGS you select the name of the new theme.

Voila.

Let me know if you need more help.  I could do this for you, but like Joachim said, you can do this yourself. It's very easy.

gohustle

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 07:31:52 pm »

Actually if you could do this for me I would be forever grateful. I'm obviously challenged. I've tried and something isn't clicking.  :-\
d.kiepert@yahoo.com

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 11:21:00 pm »

Posting your email on a public board will lead to your email address getting a lot of spam, that's all.

DigitalMind

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 12:01:51 am »

Well, although he hasn't said anything, I helped him get the other theme online and as far as I know there's nothing more he wants yet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.