Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wrong size of thumbnails  (Read 2104 times)

KchoPrro

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Adolfo Ventas - Naturaleza Andaluza
Wrong size of thumbnails
« on: December 03, 2009, 08:02:13 am »

Do not remember changing anything before was perfect.

Now, My problem is that vertical thumbnails catch all the available width in this case 170, but the longer they put it to size according to 170pix. wide, in this case 258pix.

I set the "Size of thumbnails in pixels on 170pix and implied that this was both the width and height, in fact this was true at first but now I insist that I have not touched anything, it seems that only respecting the width, height, no?.

I have regenerated the thumbnails, I have uploaded new in case but this has not solved, has any idea?

My Website: www.adolfoventas.com

In the last images you'll see 2 and rises, vertical, but at random will see the other vertical that I have also not come out sharp.

KchoPrro
P.D. Traslated Spanish-English by Google Traslator

KchoPrro

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Adolfo Ventas - Naturaleza Andaluza
Re: Wrong size of thumbnails
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 08:06:53 am »

Sorry, I've decided, I had misconfigured the Unkempt "Use dimension (width, height or maximum thumbnail images), it appears that I changed only the width.

Sorry!

KchoPrro
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.