Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You catch more flies with honey...  (Read 2872 times)

tlyman

• Coppermine newbie
You catch more flies with honey...
« on: November 28, 2009, 10:21:09 am »

I started searching the boards for information on a topic and have come to a conclusion...

Joachim Muller is the world's biggest jerk.

In EVERY thread there was at least one (sometimes several) rude/condescending/arrogant and just plain unhelpful comment from this guy.  I'm not sure what's so messed up in his life to make him such a jerk, but I would suggest replacing him with someone who has at least some tiny bit of people skills.  I realize it can be frustrating answering questions one feels users should be able to answer for themselves, but that does not excuse bad behavior.  It is possibole to assist users without being a complete creep, thousands of people do it every day.  If someone hates dealing with users, why let them do it?

(Serious) Suggestions for Mr. Mueller:

1.  Get a girlfriend/boyfriend or at least get laid
2.  See a psychiatrist
3.  Take a course on communications skills
4.  Remember the times in your life you have had to turn to others for help
5.  Think about the times in your future you will have to turn to others for help.

Serious Suggestion for the developpment team:

Remember, no one likes using a product whose representatives treat them like garbage.  If you continue to allow Mr. Mueller to abuse your user community, you will eventually not have a user community.

mareike

• Coppermine newbie
Re: You catch more flies with honey...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 11:16:14 am »

I totally agree!!!!
That is soo true, I can't thank you enough for saying this out loud!
He's a moderator in the german speaking forum and insulted me and kicked me out because I said the things you said here in this thread. So thank you again, and thanx to the admin of this forum for allowing to say what we want to say!

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 12:38:11 pm »

Telling others to be polite but insulting them is kind of foolish and I won't tolerate that.

mareike, in your two threads here Joachim Mueller hasn't posted at all. So either you start flaming here, too, or you have been banned before and are trolling around here with another nick. Both would be worth another ban.

Locking for flaming.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 05:47:58 pm »

Banning both: you don't have to bother any longer about my rudeness.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.