Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal Error  (Read 3170 times)

KirstyChim

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal Error
« on: November 24, 2009, 11:54:24 pm »

Hi there,

My gallery www.chimology.org/gallery is showing a fatal error. I have chaged the debug mode on phpmyadmin to 1 and the message shows this:

While executing query "SELECT * FROM cpg14x_config" on 0

mySQL error: User 'U1879492' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 100000)

I keep getting the same error every few days and and i dont know why they are happening and how to stop them from happening. I've also attached a screen capture of what it says on my website main page under the 'latest images' as its also linked to the gallery. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
Re: Fatal Error
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 12:20:42 am »

This could be due to a limitation your hosting company has put on your account. (could be)

See: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/user-resources.html

Is your site very busy? Do you have a lot of "extras" associated with it? (I see you use cpmFetch)

You might want to contact your hosting co. and ask  them to raise the limit and/or show you the logs that justify "throttling down" your sql access.

KirstyChim

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Fatal Error
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 12:49:44 am »

That is all it was. They have limited the account to a certain number so the database did not overload. Though everytime i've asked them why this has came up, they bog me off with some excuse. Thank you very much for your help Joe :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.