Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spacing between images  (Read 5004 times)

jamiet757

• Coppermine newbie
Spacing between images
« on: November 15, 2009, 10:02:31 pm »

I have a client who is using this plugin to fetch recent images from her gallery and post it on the main page, however the problem is the spacing between the images.

It is set up to display a 3x3 block of images, horizontally the spacing is perfect, but vertically there is a much larger space in between the images. How can this be changed? I am familiar with CSS and HTML, but not as well with PHP and I cannot figure out where it is getting the style from.

Any help is appreciated!

here is the code used to call the recent images:

Code: (php) [Select]
<?php

include "./gallery/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php";

$objCpm = new cpm("./gallery/cpmfetch/cpmfetch_config.php");

$options = array('imagestyle' => '');

$objCpm->cpm_viewLastAddedMedia(3,3);

$objCpm->cpm_close();
?>

jamiet757

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Spacing between images
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 10:03:42 pm »

Forgot to mention, she would also like the hover for the images to be different (I assume she means not displaying the image filename, but rather a description)

jamiet757

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 07:12:39 pm »

*beep* this then, I am so sick of admins with a "holier than thou" attitude, if you are just going to link me to a bunch of rules that say I should not post a question then I will not ask it.

I searched the forums and I could not find anything related to my post, so I posted. But whatever *beep* you all.

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 07:20:26 pm »

I have a client ...........

Somewhere or another you must be joking. If you are a professional person charging for your services then perhaps you could subcontract the work of reading the cpmFetch manual you were pointed towards.

Locking

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 08:46:53 pm »

jamiet757,

If you do not want to read the links suggested for your benefit that is up to you. Please do not be abusive on here, there really is no need. I have banned you for 5 days which should give you enough time to calm down. Should you choose to return please do as supporters request and also be polite. Otherwise you will no longer be welcome.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.