Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: can't find the album properties with bridging  (Read 4694 times)

dwcole7

• Coppermine newbie
[Closed]: can't find the album properties with bridging
« on: November 08, 2009, 02:32:04 am »

Hello, I am sorry but I am very new to this and really trying to take in everything. I have a gallery that was setup before I took over it. I can make new albums, but there is no album properties anywhere for me to change the permissions. I want other people to be able to upload pics to the albums that I create for them. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. ??? This is bridged with SM forums. Thank you!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 11:20:08 pm by Phill Luckhurst »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: can't find the album properties with bridging
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 10:43:09 pm »

Read up board rules and do as suggested there.

dwcole7

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 10:48:36 pm »

sorry, I just don't know how to update and I don't want to mess up the site. It has been this way without updating and they were able to create new albums. Sorry I thought someone might help.  Guess not.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 10:59:09 pm »

I already told you what you need to do to get help. Can't you follow a plain link? Do I have to quote the board rules for you? OK, here you go:
8. Post links
When posting a support request, it's helpfull for supporters in most cases to see what the actual page looks like, that's why it's mandatory that you always post a link to your coppermine gallery page when asking for support. If your site contains adult content, make sure to post a warning together with your link!

Supporters might get into issues if they accidentally visit a page that interferes with their employer's internet policy. If your site contains adult content (even mild nudity even falls into this category), post the words "not safe for work" next to the link.
Thanks for being lazy...

dwcole7

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 11:14:59 pm »

I am sorry for being new to this and not understanding everything. I have searched this site so much and haven't found my answer but have found that you seem very rude sometimes. I am sorry to bother you, I thought that I could get help here, but it seems I just get slammed instead.  Forget it, I didn't list the page because it is working it is just under the admin that I have problems with finding the album properties, I am not giving my admin here since I did before and had some issues with my site after doing so. Thanks anyway, I will find a different gallery software!

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 11:19:57 pm »

I'll close this thread then. Good luck with whatever gallery you choose.

Not sure why you think we want an admin. All that has been requested is a link to your site. That is not too much to ask is it?
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.