Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Usuall error - There was an error while processing a database query but ....  (Read 6018 times)

fantomik

• Coppermine newbie

Hi,
when I install Stramm modpack to cpg1.4, this type of error is displayed (Critical error
There was an error while processing a database query ) when I want for example to clear comments, clear photos, add to buddy list...etc.

I don't see "Modded by Stramm" under "Powered by..." in footer. I use english language, so I can see the menu in config like watermark or buddy, but when I choose something, nothing is done. No watermark, no buddy list, etc.

I have read topics here, but NO SOLVE for me. I tried every your advice here, I probably always do the same mistake round about, but yesterday I just tried to find my mistake from 8 a.m. to 8 a.m. (24 hours).

I really like the Stramm modpack and I won't make my site without it (because I need watermark, buddy list and private messages).

I reinstall mysql database again and again, cpg1.4.... everything is ok to moment, when I install Stramm modpack.
(I upload modpack to my root directory where is installed cpg1.4, so some files are rewrited by files from modpack - as I have read here, it is right thing. Then I execute install.php (i tried update.php too)... then I tried the debug mode... no errors there. Repair tables in sql. Nothing helped solve this problem.

I think of it every minute of my life, so I decided for your help. Please help me, I will be very obligated to you. Your modpack is really what I need for my users...
Tom

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me

Hi Tom,

Please post a link to your gallery to aid in the diagnostics.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

fantomik

• Coppermine newbie

This is http://www.miss-silonky.cz/index.php - contest... (on http://www.miss-silonky.cz/index.html is the old version without mysql and php)
I will do everything.

fantomik

• Coppermine newbie

You can login for "pavlab" with password "miss" and try errors for example when you want do have somebody in buddy list etc...- there is nobody registered yet - nobody knows about it.

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

You have not uploaded all modpack files. Upload these files again leaving the folder structure intact and overwriting the existing files. Then run update.php.

fantomik

• Coppermine newbie

I thought I have uploaded all files...  :-[ because I uploaded the only one .zip file on the server and it was self-extracted here... so I did not controll if all files were uploaded...
I will try it again and I will post here the result... thank you.

fantomik

• Coppermine newbie

Interesting thing:

1) I made new folder on my server.
2) I installed there cpg1.4.24 and made new sql tables
3) I installed Stramm modpack 1.4.x
4) EVERYTHING IS OK - i can use watermark, buddy list, clear comments and NO ERROR...

The only difference from my work from last problems is that:

a) I didn't use webftp access, but total commander when I upload all files...
b) I installed cpg1.4.24 and not 1.4.25 like last time (but I think it was not this problem)

Result:

Now, when I see that everything is so nice with Stramm modpack, I will try to re-install my actuall gallery and I hope it will be OK...

Thank you very much - maybe it was because via webftp access some file was not uploaded... i will better use total commander now...

I am very happy, your advice lead to solve this problem.
Tom

fantomik

• Coppermine newbie

Stramm:

YOU WERE RIGHT. I upload ALL files again via total commander (not via webftp) and everything is ok!!! Really thank you.
It was really stupid mistake and I spend so much time to solve it... I really did not expect that all files from .zip archive will not be uploaded...

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.