Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mart plugin shows no content in cart.  (Read 7875 times)

moonwiz

Mart plugin shows no content in cart.
« on: December 12, 2009, 03:45:15 am »

First post here, read as much as i could and searched both here and google för help.
I installed the 1.4 CPG on my site and the mart plugin. The site works and the plugin works so far, except that when I
click the "put item in cart" button, it gives me the following error:
"Your cart is empty. Please go back and buy something ! "

I checked it on multiple computers, mozilla, chrome and IE, and with and without cookies enabled.
What am I doing wrong?

The site is at:
http://alturl.com/7fso

Thanks in advance!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Mart plugin shows no content in cart.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 03:00:20 pm »

The site is at:
http://alturl.com/7fso
Link actually is http://www.johanschultzen.se/bildbank/ as far as I can see.

I installed the 1.4 CPG on my site and the mart plugin.
What plugin? Post a link to the announcement thread or the actual name of the plugin that is being used here.

moonwiz

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 03:21:49 pm »

As everyone and you could see, the site points to my site, and the adress is
visible for everyone, just tried to make the url shorter, so thanks for nothing.

And the plugin is named Mart, just watch above you in the plugin section, name
is "Mart", http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,49402.html.

Sorry to sound bitter or resentful, but if you actually would have made an effort
to help instead of pointing out obvious stuff, I and anyone else with the same problem
would have been helped . . . I really enjoy the idea of forums and it's helpful people
and I try to help whenever I can in different forums, but people without any purpose
to their posts annoy me.

Anyway, dont want to start a flame war, so is there anyone who actually knows why
this plugin is behaving this way or can point me in the general direction, it would be very appreciated.

moonwiz

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 07:22:42 pm »

Managed to get help elsewhere, changed from the beta to the stable version, and added Swedens currency in the tables
and changed the function currency_rate($currency) in cpgTool.class.php in plugins/cpgmart/libs/ .
Anyway, thanks for a great forum and those of you helping others, had many of my questions answered here!

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 09:07:36 pm »

Sorry to sound bitter or resentful, but if you actually would have made an effort
to help instead of pointing out obvious stuff, I and anyone else with the same problem
would have been helped . . . I really enjoy the idea of forums and it's helpful people
and I try to help whenever I can in different forums, but people without any purpose
to their posts annoy me.

The purpose was to find out what plugin you were using which is why the question was asked. There are many plugins, we don't know them all as such we want a link to save us running in circles trying to guess which plugin or which version of that plugin you are using.

I'm glad you found help elsewere because with your attitude you are unlikely to get much help if you continue in that manner.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

ithron

• Coppermine newbie
removal of adress in topic
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 10:21:23 am »

Hi!
Do not know if it is the right forum, altough I hope so, and sorry for my bad english, danish motherlanguage.
I wanted to ask any of the admins to edit one earlier post, just remove the links in http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,62842.0.html ?
We are a group of people working on this site and the person who wrote on your board is no longer with this group for obvious reasons, and since
the homepage is not live it has been a great problem for us with all the new traffic on the page.
So can anyone please just edit the links in the post, that would be of great value to us?
Thanks in advance!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 10:43:46 am »

Merged with the thread you're talking about. Sorry, we don't do that, as suggested per board rules:
Threads remain
We don't delete threads if the request starter has found the answer he was looking for: the point of a support board is that questions and answers remain available for others with similar issues. For the benefit of others, threads don't get deleted. You have to understand this when composing your message in the first place - compose it wisely. The ability for regular users to edit their postings has deliberately been removed because of frequent abuse in the past. It's up to the decision of the board staff (admins, moderators, developers) wether a thread remains or not.
We don't edit them neither: they remain as they are.

We are a group of people working on this site and the person who wrote on your board is no longer with this group for obvious reasons
That doesn't sound very plausible to me, sorry.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 10:49:42 am »

I also do not appreciate emails sent to me either no matter how polite they are. If you have a question to ask, please do it on the forums.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

ithron

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 09:41:23 pm »

Joachim: Ok, read the rules now, understand. I am sorry that is how you feel, your opinion, but that is how it is.
Phil: Once again, i am sorry, and this was due to that i could not reply to this thread before, I later wrote a topic here asking the admins to remove the link. I found that we could turn off the showing of images in the script so it worked out good.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.