Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: New Title structure in displayimage  (Read 3731 times)

fotografi

• Coppermine novice
[Closed]: New Title structure in displayimage
« on: October 26, 2009, 01:52:36 am »

How to have this title structure in displayimage, when viewing single photo:

Photo title -> Album Title -> Gallery Title

Site:
Code: [Select]
galeriaime(.)com
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 04:59:22 pm by Joachim Müller »

fotografi

• Coppermine novice
Re: New Title structure in displayimage
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 08:47:51 am »

Anyone from you guys willing to help in this? :)

A hack for this is quite important in SEO perspective and could be useful to everyone here.

Thank you.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 09:14:54 am »

There are several reasons if nobody answers. In your case: has been asked and answered already, and you have failed to do as suggested per board rules, so supporters are reluctant to help you, as we're not just trained parrots. You need to show us that you at least tried to find a solution for yourself before we're ready to do your homework. Solution is to modify the pageheader function calls. Please search the board for existing discussions.

fotografi

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 11:57:32 am »

Sir I have searched before and nothing like this is done before. There are several hack for something similar, but this one. I have managed to have the album title before that of the gallery, and the hack was from here, but as I said; nothing is for this request above. I don't want to waste your time. Thank you!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 01:07:28 pm »

and the hack was from here
Where exactly? Does the hack you refer to have a URL?

I have managed to have the album title before that of the gallery
Really? Amazing! We might have found that out by ourselves if you would have done as suggested per board rules. For lazy people like you we keep on refering to board rules in many threads, and you even get reminded when composing your message, but anyway:
8. Post links
When posting a support request, it's helpfull for supporters in most cases to see what the actual page looks like, that's why it's mandatory that you always post a link to your coppermine gallery page when asking for support. If your site contains adult content, make sure to post a warning together with your link!
Supporters might get into issues if they accidentally visit a page that interferes with their employer's internet policy. If your site contains adult content (even mild nudity even falls into this category), post the words "not safe for work" next to the link.
I haven't told you about the need to respect board rules in my previous posting just for the sake of it. You should really have read them instead of ranting. And yes: you're wasting my time with your reluctance to read board rules first and do as suggested there. It's a set of very simple rules that can easily be followed. Ignoring them is rude, which is what you are.

fotografi

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 04:20:14 pm »

Sir I don't come here to be treated like an idiot! It is X time that you do it.
You don't have to help and you can ignore my topics, but you, Herr Müller, can not come here everytime with your like nazi way to communicate and offend me.
I like much more to search the boards for my needs and to open a topic for help is really the last thing, because I know that you, the "Überkorrekte"  will come.....and will have situations like this here.
8. Post links
The link is in the first post, as you can see! Or you want it clickable to call it a link to my site?

Please in the future stay way from my topics, I don't want your help.
The fact that you are the devopeler of this software and the administrator here, don't give you the right to offend me or someone else.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 04:59:03 pm »

No way I'm tolerating you to call me a Nazi. You're banned. Do not dare to re-register. Farewell. Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.