Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ImageMagic problem  (Read 4188 times)

shockingsociety

• Coppermine newbie
ImageMagic problem
« on: October 24, 2009, 01:09:52 pm »

Coppermine was working fine til my host upgraded everything on his server. Now what happens is this:
I ftp photos to my albums file on my host's server and there appears to be no problem. Then when I try to move them into the Coppermine galleries, instead of a blue icon saying 'OK' I get a notice saying 'Click for details or to reload'

When I click the text I get a new notice saying:

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127

Does anyone have any clues what the problem is here and how I can remedy it? Thanks. And I apologise if someone has asked this question before but I couldn't find it.

Nibbler

Re: ImageMagic problem
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 02:34:18 pm »

Either the server no longer has image magick installed (in which case you could try switching to GD2 in config) or it has moved (in which case you need to enter the new path in config)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: ImageMagic problem
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 02:58:04 pm »

• In the future, please choose the proper sub-board for your postings (your thread has been moved here from the sub-board that deals with ecard & email issues)
  • Additionally, do exactly as suggested per board rules: posting a link to your gallery is mandatory in each and every support thread. You have been told about that and how to mark a link that is not safe for work in your thread Login/Password lock-out
  • You haven't resolved that other thread, which is someting we expect you to do, at least if you return for more support
  • Searching for the error message you got would have told you what Nibbler said
  • The documentation contains a section that is named "asking for support on upload issues" for apparent reasons

I apologise if someone has asked this question before but I couldn't find it.
That sounds like a lame excuse to me: all 19,000 (sic!) search results for the error message "Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127" would have told you the same. Can you imagine that we react a bit harshly to be asked that same silly question over and over and over again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.