Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thumb selection according to their equal dimensions  (Read 5311 times)

armus

• Coppermine newbie
    • glamour galleries
Thumb selection according to their equal dimensions
« on: October 23, 2009, 11:47:14 pm »

Hello, For a great view i have to list thumbs according to their equal dimension,

Example:
1.row have to list the thumbs which have all orginal height of 190px.
2.row height of 130px or width of 190px. and from the last added, most viewed etc.

I believe it shoud be possible but i just can not find a way.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Thumb selection according to their equal dimensions
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 03:09:53 pm »

Is this supposed to be a question? If yes, then read board rules and the sticky threads on this sub-board first and do as suggested there.

armus

• Coppermine newbie
    • glamour galleries
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 12:35:59 am »

Thank you fro moving,

I know listing the thumbs with any dimesnons possible by the 
Code: [Select]
'imagewidth' => '45', 'imageheight' => '45' yes it is a question, is it possible to retrieve the pics according their original thumbs width or height even both? I can not find a clue yet.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 02:56:16 pm »

I told you what you need to do already. Are you playing dumb on purpose? From the board rules:
8. Post links
When posting a support request, it's helpfull for supporters in most cases to see what the actual page looks like, that's why it's mandatory that you always post a link to your coppermine gallery page when asking for support. If your site contains adult content, make sure to post a warning together with your link!

Supporters might get into issues if they accidentally visit a page that interferes with their employer's internet policy. If your site contains adult content (even mild nudity even falls into this category), post the words "not safe for work" next to the link.

From the stickies that you should have read:
Things to include in a cry for help:

* The Exact error message.  "I get an error about something..." - Copy and paste
    * What version of coppermine you are using
    * What version of CoppermineFetch you are using
    * A link to your website and gallery
    * A link to an example of the problem (if possible)
    * How computer savvy you are (newbie, intermediate, damn good)
    * What kind of web server you are running on (if known)
    * Include the code you are using.

Include anything that makes your situation unique.  Believe it or not, we do test the software - so when it breaks, sometimes it is because you are doing something we did not forsee (not bad, just not thought of).  These are most important to include:

Examples:
  • Bridiging
  • Different domains, gallery on one, cpmfetch on another
  • Modifications to cpg

armus

• Coppermine newbie
    • glamour galleries
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 03:09:02 pm »

no i am not playing dumb but a Turk at all on a German dominated forum as i see.
I read many threads as far as to saw how you treat people according to their genres, sex ..
The question that i have asked or the feature that i am trying to learn has nothing to do with the version of Coppermine Gallery, cpmfetch nor the serve spec.s + who i am.
I was curious about if it is possible to retrieve thumbs according to their orginal dimenson difference.
If that feature possible than i can make any changes to have it, this side(versions, ect.s) matters only me so i have not told.
Is there anything against a regular webmaster forum rules on this to be shame of it to take my tail between my legs and go away off the forum?

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 09:58:47 pm »

I read many threads as far as to saw how you treat people according to their genres, sex ..

Stop being abusive and rude. Joachim never treats people differently based on genre, sex, creed, colour or religion etc. He treats people with the respect they deserve. If you are lazy or rude then expect a harsh response. If you play the game and abide by the rules then Joachim will go out of his way to help you and in many cases well beyond the scope of this board.

Please review your attitude and do as requested if you want support.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.