Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: assistance in removing 'x files in x page(s)' on album thumbnails page  (Read 3105 times)

gchrt

• Coppermine newbie

My site:
http://www.thedigitalmedium.com/clients/damonBard/admin/thumbnails.php?album=1

I have successfully removed the statistics from the home page, from under the albums and images within the albums.
My $template_album_list and $template_album_list_cat have the <p class="album_stat">{ALB_INFOS}</p> removed yet there still remains the 'x files in x page(s)' annotation at the bottom of the image view.
If I remove
        <tr>
                <td colspan="{COLUMNS}" style="padding: 0px;">
                        <table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
                                <tr>
                                       {TABS}
                                </tr>
                        </table>
                </td>
        </tr>
That certainly does the trick but then it also removes the links to other pages.
I tried the english.php mod for the $lang_list_categories but that was unsuccessful.
Not sure where to go next.

Thanks,
glenn
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 08:56:51 am by Joachim Müller »

gchrt

• Coppermine newbie
Re: assistance in removing 'x files in x page(s)' on album thumbnails page
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 01:50:03 am »

I was able to solve my problem by removing the {LEFT_TEXT} from the $template_tab_display array.

$template_tab_display = array('left_text' => '<td width="100%%" align="left" valign="middle" class="tableh1_compact" style="white-space: nowrap"><b>{LEFT_TEXT}</b></td>' . "\n",
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.