Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Install Problem with Standalone Coppermine  (Read 2566 times)

BrianHouston

• Coppermine newbie
  • Brian at home
    • Lyrabas.net
[Solved]: Install Problem with Standalone Coppermine
« on: May 15, 2004, 05:13:12 am »

Hi everyone.  I have ran through the install script and everything looked to be installed correctly but cannot get the page to come up.  When I try to load the page, I get the following errors: :-\\

Warning: main(themes/default/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/lyrabas/lyrabas/coppermine/include/init.inc.php on line 228

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'themes/default/theme.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/www/users/lyrabas/lyrabas/coppermine/include/init.inc.php on line 228

I have verified that the file /usr/www/users/lyrabas/lyrabas/coppermine/include/init.inc.php does exist.  I have also verified that the /albums and /include directories are set to permissions of 777.  I also had to chgmod /albums/userpics to 777 without any problem.  The install script stated that the setup was successful.  But when I clicked to login and try out the new install, I get this error message.  

Has anyone else found this problem and if so, what did you do to correct it?  Any help would be appreciated.  

Thanks.

Brian in Houston
brian@lyrabas.net
« Last Edit: May 17, 2004, 03:05:34 pm by GauGau »
"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.  We don't believe this to be a coincidence."

DefenceTalk.com

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • http://www.defencetalk.com
Re: Install Problem with Standalone Coppermine
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2004, 06:08:14 am »

see if u dont have any spaces after ?> of your .php files.
(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.defencetalk.com%2Fpictures%2Fsignature_cpg.php&hash=c0098ed5314d39beb9e8799c7c8787a9a0353b45)

BrianHouston

• Coppermine newbie
  • Brian at home
    • Lyrabas.net
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2004, 06:37:31 am »

Do you refer to the filenames or inside the text of the PHP file.  Forgive me but I'm a bit of a newbie to this.   :)

Thanks.

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.  We don't believe this to be a coincidence."

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2004, 09:15:54 am »

the first error message says the the include file can't find your default theme (themes/default/theme.php). Make sure you actually uploaded the default theme. For details, post a link.

GauGau

BrianHouston

• Coppermine newbie
  • Brian at home
    • Lyrabas.net
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2004, 11:12:32 am »

You TOTALLY ROCK!  I failed to realize that when putting the files on the server, not ALL the files copied for some reason.  For some reason all the files appear to have transferred except those with a filename of theme.php.  Once I put the files there, everything is working great.

Coppermine is awesome.  Thanks so much for your help.  Now I just want to figure out how to integrate a blog into the design.  :)  That's project 2.

Visit my site at http://lyrabas.net/coppermine/
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.