Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [n/a: cpg1.3.0 support request]: Error, please help!  (Read 3160 times)

Raider

• Coppermine newbie
[n/a: cpg1.3.0 support request]: Error, please help!
« on: June 05, 2004, 08:08:59 am »

Hi,

Well since there is no 1.3 forum could I please post about my problem here.

When i goto the Upload file link, it says"Warning: opendir(./edit): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/raiderwo/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 398" at the top.

Then once I've tryed to upload a pic it says "Warning: move_uploaded_file(./edit/mHTTP_temp_d8edd604.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/raiderwo/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1156

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpIeEJsf' to './edit/mHTTP_temp_d8edd604.jpg' in /home/raiderwo/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1156" at the top. It has my file name hwre its suppose to be but it says Impossible to move.

Could you please help. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanx,
James
« Last Edit: June 05, 2004, 03:53:50 pm by GauGau »

volupheles

• Coppermine newbie
Error! plz help
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2004, 11:08:58 am »

Whenever I click upload file i get this;
Warning: OpenDir: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /web/clans/cynicalremorse.ozclans.com/gallery/upload.php on line 398

And when I try upload the file I get this;
Warning: Unable to create './edit/mHTTP_temp_124b5276.jpg': No such file or directory in /web/clans/cynicalremorse.ozclans.com/gallery/upload.php on line 1156

Warning: Unable to move '/tmp/phpxggqLI' to './edit/mHTTP_temp_124b5276.jpg' in /web/clans/cynicalremorse.ozclans.com/gallery/upload.php on line 1156

Please help! I am n00b with php so I have no idea whats going on. =/

volupheles

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Error, please help!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2004, 11:11:01 am »

I'm getting the same error! SOMEONE HELP US!

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Error! plz help
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2004, 01:09:32 pm »

You have installed the 1.3beta4, which is out of date, and was designed for experienced users.  This problem has been discussed, and fixed.  Please read the 1.3 testing/bugs board.  http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=6074.0

The full public release of 1.3 will be very soon now, I suggest you wait for that, or install version 1.2.1.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.