Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: advice with a fatal error in debug mode  (Read 2434 times)

concreto

• Coppermine novice
    • difusiones no comerciales
advice with a fatal error in debug mode
« on: September 25, 2009, 08:03:12 am »

hi friends..please give me your advice i have no skills in php and sql.

i have or had a very nice coppermine gallery about 8 months... with a large amunt of images (almost 5000) unfortunately in a free host ... this month i was planing upgrade my account, because i begin to experiment with a interesting number for me of visits.

sudenly appears this message in my site:

FATAL ERROR

i begin to look for help so i enabled the debug mode...

this is the info from debbug mode

While executing query "delete from `b6_3571041_xavier`.cpg_sessions where time<1253853688 and remember=0;" on Resource id #6

mySQL error: Table './b6_3571041_xavier/cpg_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

well... i have a backup from 50 days ago.  The backup is my plan A... to recover my site

could you explainme whats the meanning of the info in debug mode....have you an advice of what can i do...

my website is crashed... but ftp is working fine.

http://concreto.byethost6.com/

thank you very much for your help

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: advice with a fatal error in debug mode
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 08:21:38 am »

As suggested in countless posting already you need to repair the crashed table. That's something we can't help you with, but your webhost can if you can't figure out on your own. Just use phpMyAdmin or similar and run the repair command on the crashed table. Search this board or google for instructions if you have no idea what I'm talking about. Alternatively, if you can't repair that table, it's OK to empty it just as well, as it just contains sessions. If you can't even do that, delete that table and restore a backup or create it from scratch using the SQL commands found in the file that comes with coppermine. As suggested, this has been discussed countless times, so instead of typing your question and waiting for a reply, you could just have performed a search and you would have found the answer in no time. Absolutely no PHP skills needed, so the initial mentioning of your lacking skills in that field is irrelevant.

concreto

• Coppermine novice
    • difusiones no comerciales
Re: advice with a fatal error in debug mode
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 07:24:48 pm »

thank you very much Joachim your info is so useful for me...

i  have a little skill in phpmyadmin...

listen... when i see fatal error .... i was very confused an worried. i figure the worst scene posible... so i needed    
a clue to know where to begin... thank you again.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.