Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: cpmFetch works fine BUT some images won't show  (Read 3941 times)

mrshs

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: cpmFetch works fine BUT some images won't show
« on: September 24, 2009, 08:48:58 pm »

Hi everybody!

I searched the forums for help, but couldn't find a thread which would help me solve my problem.

To say it as simple as possible:

I use Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.25 (stable).
I installed the latest stable version of cpmfetch (copperminefetch-2.0.0 ).
I  installed it, added the php to my site, and it works. So far so good.

The problem I have is, that some images won't be shown as thumbnails. You only see the images title in between all the other thumbnails. Since this happens with more than one pic, it really looks awful. And it happens to the same images again and again, though all images in the gallery are of the same formate, which is jpg.

That's the code I use:

<?php
                  include_once "./galleries/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php";
                  $objCpm = new cpm("./galleries/cpmfetch/cpmfetch_config.php");
                 $options = array("imagesize" => "int", "imagelink" => "int", "imageheight" => "100", "imageweidth" => "100");
                  $objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMediaFrom("cat=7",1,4, $options);
                  $objCpm->cpm_close();
                ?>

My questions now are: Anyone has an idea where the problem is? I assume it can't be the coding, since the other images work fine?  :S

« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 11:26:35 pm by Joachim Müller »

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
Re: cpmFetch works fine BUT some images won't show
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 01:05:46 am »

You need to post a link to your Coppermine when asking for support. (see Posting rules at the top of your page when you post)

It looks like you might be trying to show intermediate images instead of thumbs.

Code: [Select]
$options = array("imagesize" => "int", "imagelink" => "int", "imageheight" => "100", "imageweidth" => "100");
You also have a typo error in the Options array.
Remove imagesize - you will get thumbs

mrshs

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 09:48:06 pm »

Hello thanks for your reply!

I saw the rule, but I wasn't sure, because I thought I only have to add the link to the gallery if something is wrong with the gallery itself. I'll try to delete that part and check again if it works.

mrshs

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 09:54:35 pm »

Ok, I deleted that part, and it works fine now!!! Thanks so much. I am totally new to this, and I simply copied that one line from some website... would have never found out myself!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.