Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two problems  (Read 2259 times)

TandyServices

• Coppermine newbie
    • Tandy Services
Two problems
« on: September 22, 2009, 01:57:32 am »

Hi,

I'm new to the program, and so far I managed :)
I just have two problems.
1) On the homepage I have this weird two lines saying "pic count or album count 0" over and over again. I added a screenshot. How do I get rid of that?
2) My category list shows twice. I'd like to have it show once. I added another screenshot of that.

Thanks for your help :)

TandyServices

• Coppermine newbie
    • Tandy Services
Re: Two problems
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 02:20:19 am »

Solved..

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Two problems
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 08:28:15 am »

Board rules!
10. One question per thread
We have a strict "One question/issue per thread rule", which helps both supporters/moderators to keep track of open/closed issues as well as users who search the board or browse it, looking for answers to their question. Don't try to "hijack" other's threads by posting unrelated questions to an existing thread.
Resolve your threads
If you have found an answer to your question, resolve your thread. Don't just post "I have found the answer", but tell others what you actually did to solve your issues. Posting a link to the page where you found the answer might help. Describing what you did might help as well. Finally, you can tag your answer as "solved" by clicking on the little (https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/Themes/coppermine/images/english/accept.gif) in your initial posting on your thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.