Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal Error on index.php  (Read 2299 times)

hotjunkie

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal Error on index.php
« on: September 22, 2009, 12:40:24 am »

Hello, I did try to search for a solution before posting this, but had no luck so far.Out of the blue my gallery isn't pulling up, just a blank screen with " Fatal error : " I have other galleries on other websites that are just fine, but that's what I get when I go to this one. http://www.onetreehillsite.com/gallery/index.php .I had already upgraded the script,but did it again to see if that would fix it.It didn't and now I don't know what to try.Any help/advice is much apprciated.

hotjunkie

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Fatal Error on index.php
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 12:52:38 am »

Oh and I forgot to say that I already checked with my host and they said it was not a server/host related error.

hotjunkie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 01:31:35 am »

While executing query "delete from `database-name`.cpg14x_sessions where time<1253572006 and remember=0;" on Resource id #5

mySQL error: Table './database-name/cpg14x_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

is what I got from the debug mode.So I guess I just need to figure out how to repair that.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 08:26:04 am »

...exactly. And discuss this with your host: if they said that this was not related to the server, then I'd say they don't know their way around. A crashed table of course falls into the category "problem on the end of the webserver that the webhost should be able to fix in no time".
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.