Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal Error on index.php  (Read 2274 times)

hotjunkie

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal Error on index.php
« on: September 22, 2009, 12:40:24 am »

Hello, I did try to search for a solution before posting this, but had no luck so far.Out of the blue my gallery isn't pulling up, just a blank screen with " Fatal error : " I have other galleries on other websites that are just fine, but that's what I get when I go to this one. http://www.onetreehillsite.com/gallery/index.php .I had already upgraded the script,but did it again to see if that would fix it.It didn't and now I don't know what to try.Any help/advice is much apprciated.

hotjunkie

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Fatal Error on index.php
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 12:52:38 am »

Oh and I forgot to say that I already checked with my host and they said it was not a server/host related error.

hotjunkie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 01:31:35 am »

While executing query "delete from `database-name`.cpg14x_sessions where time<1253572006 and remember=0;" on Resource id #5

mySQL error: Table './database-name/cpg14x_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

is what I got from the debug mode.So I guess I just need to figure out how to repair that.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 08:26:04 am »

...exactly. And discuss this with your host: if they said that this was not related to the server, then I'd say they don't know their way around. A crashed table of course falls into the category "problem on the end of the webserver that the webhost should be able to fix in no time".
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.