Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: pay access to whole gallery  (Read 3564 times)

lmservices

pay access to whole gallery
« on: September 20, 2009, 11:52:49 pm »

hello,

i have a default coppermine installation with no content on it yet. i want to have subscription access to the site which is different to the other mods i've seen which are for selling photos.

basically,, when someone registers, i want the process to include a payment to paypal or similar. since the services i've looked at allow a post of form variables (buy now button) and reply with an instant payment notification (ipn) i figure there must be a way to integrate the two, i.e. the process is as follows:

user fills in registration form and  submits
browser then goes to payment site
user successfully pays for subscription
browser returns to login page
IPN reply confirms the user's registration so no admin intervention required and user can log in right away

paypal can supply user names and passwords so i would also be interested in this option i.e. paypal provides the username and password which the IPN script writes into the database. the script that paypal provides for this writes into the .htaccess and  .htpasswd files so i guess the password is already correctly hashed and the paypal script can be modified to write to the database instead of .htpasswd.

timescales - a week or so would be ideal
budget - $50 depending on timescales and work involved

i know i haven't provided the site url here, a the moment i want to know how you would go about this and the cost/timescales based on a default coppermine config. all i have done so far is change the theme colours.

many thanks in advance

peter
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 17 queries.