Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Request for modified MySQL table for albums  (Read 1936 times)

purepersian

• Coppermine newbie
Request for modified MySQL table for albums
« on: May 15, 2004, 02:52:18 am »

OK basically i want to create private albums for all of my current users on the site.
iv found that the cms_cpg_albums in phpmyadmin holds all the information, here are the fields ill need to fill in, but i really cant do it for 138 members, so i was thinking if theres a script i can run that will make the rows for me with all the data field in? the red data fields iv underlined are the ones that are unique to each user, the rest stay the same... maybe i could input all the information in a text file for each user and run the  file and have it make it all?
any ideas? im willing to pay for support if needed.
much appreciated. thank u

FIELD     DATA INPUT

aid - 4
title - Album1
description - User Gallery
visibility - 0
uploads - NO
comments - YES
votes - YES
pos - 0
category - 10003
pic_count - 0
thumb - 0
last_addition - 0000-00-00 00:00:00
stat_uptodate - NO
keyword  

if it isnt possible to do this, or no one is willing to help, then could u tell me if its possible for the gallery to create a private album for each user automatically when they upload a picture? or a function where the admin can create private albums 4 users? id rather not go this path, but i will if i have to, then ill just make the albums 4 the previous 138 users by hand :(
« Last Edit: May 15, 2004, 03:01:46 am by purepersian »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.