Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Personal galleries won't display images  (Read 4285 times)

gokugirl

• Coppermine newbie
Personal galleries won't display images
« on: August 20, 2009, 09:29:53 pm »

I'm not sure if this category is the right one. I apologize if it isn't.

This problem started after I finally got the eFiction bridge to work. I had to edit the pictures table to change who the images were associated with because I'd uploaded them before bridging and the old user id pointed to the wrong person when using eFiction's database. This worked. A little while later, the personal galleries stopped displaying images even though it still displayed the thumbnail of the last uploaded image. I disabled the bridge because I thought it was the cause of the problem and uploaded a new image to my own personal album and the new image still didn't show up even though the thumbnail is there. I tried changing the name of the cookie in the config but the problem still exists.

I uploaded an image for the test user I created after disabling the bridge and it doesn't work for that account, either. I discovered that if you view a personal album by entering the URL directly, by viewing an uploaded image, etc. it works. This public album works fine (http://www.gokugirl.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=24) and the others work fine when bridging is enabled. I guess the problem is only with album display in a personal gallery.

http://gallery.gokugirl.com/index.php?cat=10001
test123 / test456

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Personal galleries won't display images
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 07:27:50 am »

If you plan to finally bridge, then turn bridging on now. You currently have bridging turned off aparently.

gokugirl

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 12:14:58 am »

I figured that bridging wasn't the problem since the problem exists without the bridge enabled. But it's enabled now. The test account is the same. There isn't a link in the menu of my other site to take you to the gallery. Non-admin users aren't staying logged in so I'm not sure how much help the account will be.

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 12:48:23 am »

......so I'm not sure how much help the account will be.

Not any help at all - your Coppermine does not seem to recognize the login with the link on your Coppermine.

I logged in and was not able to see the Coppermine state change after doing so.

gokugirl

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 12:33:02 am »

I can log in on my fanfiction archive and remain logged in when I return to the gallery. I have no idea why the bridge is behaving that way with non-admins and I bet it'll take a while to figure it out. I'll return when I solve that problem.

gokugirl

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 08:33:38 pm »

Sorry for taking so long to come back to this. You can't see albums in personal galleries as a guest, either. I still haven't solved the login problem. I'm starting to think that the behavior is intentional, but I can't get in contact with the person who commissioned the bridge.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.