Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Display All Images  (Read 2137 times)

Inspired101

• Coppermine newbie
Display All Images
« on: September 03, 2009, 12:46:32 am »

Hi Coppermine, I'm currently using 1.4 and I would like to display all images in the existing categories and albums on a single page. Is there a way to do that?

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Display All Images
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 02:08:03 am »

Could you post a link to your gallery please?

How many photo's do you want to display on a single page?
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Display All Images
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 03:22:41 pm »

Displaying content taken from coppermine on a page that is not coppermine-driven is what we call "content syndication". There's an entire sub-board with mods that deal with that. Pick one of the mods, depending on your needs. We recommend using cpmFetch. Displaying all coppermine content on one single page is not recommended if your gallery is worth mentioning. If you have less then 100 pics in your gallery, you don't need a fully-featured gallery app like coppermine on your server - you could easily manage those few images manually. If you have more than 100 images, you shouldn't display them on a single page. Either way, your request is a bit invalid in itself. As suggested, it's mandatory to respect board rules when starting a thread, so why don't you?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.