Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Failed to find block 'my_profile'  (Read 2673 times)

Frankie

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Failed to find block 'my_profile'
« on: May 13, 2004, 06:00:27 pm »

Hi all,

first of all a great 'thank-u' to all developers for your fantastic work.
I'm sorry that I come up with this support case - I have to admit, that I'm running the 1.3beta  ::)

The beta version run perfectly but "suddenly" I'm not able to login as an administrator.
It always comes up with this error:

Template error
Failed to find block 'my_profile'(#(<!-- BEGIN my_profile -->)(.*?)(<!-- END my_profile -->)#s) in :

<span class="topmenu">
<!-- BEGIN album_list -->
                        <a href="{ALB_LIST_TGT}" title="{ALB_LIST_TITLE}">{ALB_LIST_LNK}</a> ::
<!-- END album_list -->
<!-- BEGIN my_gallery -->
                        <a href="{MY_GAL_TGT}" title="{MY_GAL_TITLE}">{MY_GAL_LNK}</a> ::
<!-- END my_gallery -->
<!-- BEGIN allow_memberlist -->
                        <a href="{MEMBERLIST_TGT}" title="{MEMBERLIST_TITLE}">{MEMBERLIST_LNK}</a>  ::
<!-- END allow_memberlist -->

<!-- BEGIN faq -->
                        <a href="{FAQ_TGT}" title="{FAQ_TITLE}">{FAQ_LNK}</a> ::
<!-- END faq -->

<!-- BEGIN leave_admin_mode -->
                        <a href="{USR_MODE_TGT}" title="{USR_MODE_TITLE}">{USR_MODE_LNK}</a> ::
<!-- END leave_admin_mode -->
<!-- BEGIN upload_pic -->
                        <a href="{UPL_PIC_TGT}" title="{UPL_PIC_TITLE}">{UPL_PIC_LNK}</a> ::
<!-- END upload_pic -->
<!-- BEGIN register -->
                        <a href="{REGISTER_TGT}" title="{REGISTER_TITLE}">{REGISTER_LNK}</a> ::
<!-- END register -->
<!-- BEGIN login -->
                        <a href="{LOGIN_TGT}">{LOGIN_LNK}</a>
<!-- END login -->

<br />
                        <a href="{LASTUP_TGT}">{LASTUP_LNK}</a> ::
                        <a href="{LASTCOM_TGT}">{LASTCOM_LNK}</a> ::
                        <a href="{TOPN_TGT}">{TOPN_LNK}</a> ::
                        <a href="{TOPRATED_TGT}">{TOPRATED_LNK}</a> ::
                        <a href="{FAV_TGT}">{FAV_LNK}</a> ::
                        <a href="{SEARCH_TGT}">{SEARCH_LNK}</a>
                </span>

All other users can still login without problems. The error pops up after it says "Hello Frankie". So the login seems to succeed.

I tried to delete the cookies, reset the themes with the parameters ?theme=default. I had a look to several files like functions.inc.php but was unlucky to solve the problem.

Maybe it's not a 1.3 issue...  ??? Maybe anyone has an idea for me... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is there a way to go back to the 1.2.1 stable? It began as a testing project, but evolved somehow and would be sad if everything is lost.

The page is forwarded from www.franksfotos.de.

Thanks a lot,
Frankie
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 07:55:10 am by GauGau »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Failed to find block 'my_profile'
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 06:16:40 pm »

If you have modified your theme.php, this may be the cause.  If your install is up to date, there is no theme called default, it is classic, so doing what you did will not change it.

Try one of the other themes, such as water drop, '?theme=water_drop'
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Frankie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2004, 06:24:20 pm »

Thanks Casper,

I already tried some other themes. Always the same template error Failed to find bock 'my_profile'...

The only thing that helps is deleting the cookie and reload the page and login as a non admin-user.

Next thing i will try is create a new user with admin privilegs in the database...

Frankie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2004, 07:01:12 pm »

Yippie!

I solved the problem. Creating the new user in the DB worked... I also reactivated my "old" admin. The problem was that i was messing around with the owner_id's. I gave the user the owner_id=0 (I think I did this because most of the pics where assigned to owner 0... those which were batch-uploaded via ftp?).

Nevertheless... Now its working again and I'm happy. Sorry that I posted this problem (after trying for one week ;))

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2004, 07:54:10 am »

If you have modified your theme.php, this may be the cause.  If your install is up to date, there is no theme called default, it is classic, so doing what you did will not change it.
the theme name is still "default" for cpg1.0 to cpg1.2.1 - the theme has been renamed in cpg1.3.0 (wihich is still beta) to "classic", just in case anyone doing a search might stumble upon this thread.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.