Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A BLANK Page Opens  (Read 2326 times)

Saif

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Free HD Wallpapers
A BLANK Page Opens
« on: August 28, 2009, 05:22:13 am »

http://www.orangewallpapers.com

I'm viewing the site just fine (as admin) but users complain that they see a BLANK page when they visit the site...  ???

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: A BLANK Page Opens
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 12:41:17 pm »

May or may not be related to the fact that your custom theme is totally invalid, with two closing head and body tags and a load of other serious design flaws, so if I were a browser I'd consider suicide as a possible option as well ;).
However, if this happens for registered, non-admin users, we'll certainly need such an account to test with, which you failed to provide. All I can say is that the site works as expected for me as a visitor with JavaScript enabled and Firefox 3.0.13 on Ubuntu 9.04.

Another aspect is the fact that you appear to have enabled all plugins that you could get, so it's hard (or rather impossible) to figure out what exactly is wrong. You have the disease named "featuritis" that is quite common among newbies. Cure that first, then use a nicer theme that hasn't collected so much dust and that hasn't been crippled so dramatically with invalid edits (i.e. learn some HTML basics) and finally you might end up with a page that will work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.