Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to make a theme with your own images  (Read 3368 times)

mtgkid_4laplace

• Coppermine newbie
How to make a theme with your own images
« on: August 23, 2009, 06:13:18 am »

Hi everyone! I need help with making your own theme with your own images and header?.. Can someone help me.. My gallery is http://selenastar.celebfans.net/gallery. Thanks!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: How to make a theme with your own images
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 09:39:54 am »

That's not enough information. Describe what images you want to appear where on the page.

mtgkid_4laplace

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 10:04:13 am »

The one with a header image? I ordered a header image from a certain site and I just don't know how to place the style.css )i don't know how to place the colors), template.html (is that where i put the image?).. Thanks!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 10:14:18 am »

Edit themes/yourtheme/template.html to insert the HTML markup for the banner image. Edit themes/yourtheme/style.css to edit the colors. We can't teach you HTML basics, that's beyond the scope of this forum, especially if you don't do as suggested and fail to post the needed information: I asked for the file you want to see inserted and I would have come up with the HTML code you need to paste in if you would have posted the link to the image as suggested. Instead, you post something vague about having gotting the image from something, so you'll have to live with my vague answer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.