Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Fatal error" with the phpBB3 bridge  (Read 7443 times)

TomTheDragon

• Coppermine newbie
"Fatal error" with the phpBB3 bridge
« on: August 20, 2009, 01:21:13 am »

Hi

i used my cpg at the time with my phpBB2 but it dont want to work any more after the update to phpBB3

i use this brige at the moment http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,53678.0.html
i also was looking on the cookie settings but there should be the right ons

ok, so i turned the debug mode on and this is what i get:

Code: [Select]
Fatal error :

While executing query "SELECT u.user_id AS id, u.username AS username, u.user_password AS password, u. AS avatar_url, u. AS notify, u. AS auto_subscribe_post, u. AS auto_subscribe_comment, u.group_id+100 AS group_id FROM `tom_db`.phpbb3_users AS u INNER JOIN `tom_db`.phpbb3_groups AS g ON u.group_id=g.group_id WHERE u.user_id='2'" on 0

mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS avatar_url, u. AS notify, u. AS auto_subscribe_post, u. AS auto_subscribe_com' at line 1

i also cant view the pictures if i am not logging in, ok it shows the thumbs and the menus but if i click on one pic i get this:
Code: [Select]
While executing query "SELECT c.msg_id, c.msg_author, c.msg_body, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(msg_date) AS msg_date, c.author_id, c.author_md5_id, c.msg_raw_ip, c.msg_hdr_ip, c.pid, u. AS avatar_url FROM cpg_comments AS c LEFT JOIN `tom_db`.phpbb3_users AS u ON c.author_id=u.user_id WHERE pid='935' ORDER BY c.msg_id ASC" on 0

mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS avatar_url FROM cpg_comments AS c LEFT JOIN `tom_db`.phpbb3_users AS u ON c.a' at line 1

oh and the stange thing: i also use an little box in the index of my forum, it shows the newest uploads and some ramdom pics ( http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,26489.msg122067.html#msg122067 ) and yes it still works fine

i really hope someone can help me :/
and sorry, i know that my english is bad x..x

~Tom

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

TomTheDragon

• Coppermine newbie
Re: "Fatal error" with the phpBB3 bridge
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 10:39:59 pm »

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,55415.msg270616.html#msg270616
Sorry i forgot that^^

Well ok, here is an link to CPG
but warning my gallery have some adult content, you normaly cant see it without an account but i am not sure at everthing the moment so i warn you
i mark this as "not safe for work" --> http://dp.fws-user.de/gallery/index.php

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 07:36:01 am »

I tried to run http://dp.fws-user.de/gallery/update.php for you, but the sql files are reported not to be there. Re-upload them, then run the updater to make the needed changes on the database for Stramm's modpack that you applied but obviously failed to make the steps outlined in the modpack docs.

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 02:09:01 pm »

So far no one has contributed a phpbb3 bridge file for the modpack. Means it won't work with that forum... just with v2

TomTheDragon

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 09:38:45 pm »

So far no one has contributed a phpbb3 bridge file for the modpack. Means it won't work with that forum... just with v2
Sure but whats the big difference between your Mod and the original CPG at this point? i think it should be done with some little chances at the bridge file right? or is it more complicated?

I tried to run http://dp.fws-user.de/gallery/update.php for you, but the sql files are reported not to be there. Re-upload them, then run the updater to make the needed changes on the database for Stramm's modpack that you applied but obviously failed to make the steps outlined in the modpack docs.
I moved the files for security reasons but i done that a long time before and it works just fine, then i changed the server and yes it still worked
i have this problem only since my phpBB3 update and since i use this phpBB3 brige file

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 07:50:09 pm »

yes, just some little changes. Compare eg. the orig and the modded phpbb2 bridge files to see what exactly has changed and import that. Search the board as well. I've written what to do to make bridge files work somewhere

TomTheDragon

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 02:38:07 pm »

Hm.. i found an other bridge file from an other site and it seems to work

but i still have one problem, it completely ignores my admin rights :/
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.