Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: trouble with Jupload 2.6.0 and ASP server side Script  (Read 5249 times)

cmullerp

• Coppermine newbie
trouble with Jupload 2.6.0 and ASP server side Script
« on: August 19, 2009, 08:24:21 pm »

Hi Etienne, I could give a little help with Jupload when you have an ASP script to upload files?

I'm using a script of those who are online, but to upload the files I get this message:

wjhk.jupload2.policies.defaultUploadPolicy.CheckUploadSuccess(): The String "^SUCCESS$" waas not found in the response body.

and besides, the file is not copied well, strange characters appear in it.

Please, I know that maybe is not the place, but I have searched everywhere, any script for the server side in ASP clasic,  that I can serve and more importantly, some configuration parameters that are passed to the page server side. ASP in this case.

I think you see that you have a script, as mentioned in the homepage jupload please you help me?

I very much appreciate any advice you could give me.

greetings from Spain.

etienne_sf

• Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
Re: trouble with Jupload 2.6.0 and ASP server side Script
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 10:13:30 am »

Hi,

My understanding of your question is that you use the JUpload applet alone, not within Coppermine. So, the relevant support forum is:
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=199107

About your question: read the doc !
- You need to write the 'SUCCESS' string, in one line of the response of your ASP script, when there is a success.
- If you write a line beginning with 'ERROR: error explanation', the applet consider it's an error, and display the 'error explanation' string to the user.
- Otherwise, the applet consider there is a problem, and display the 'SUCCESS not found' error.

Then, what happens to your file is up to your server script. The applet doesn't change anything (binary transfert). Take a look at text encoding: the file is sent as is by the applet. This is out of topic of my support: google is your friend, for this one.

Etienne
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.