Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEED SOMEONE TO INSTALL COPPERMINE GALLERY FOR ME  (Read 7370 times)

jenerationpix

• Coppermine newbie
NEED SOMEONE TO INSTALL COPPERMINE GALLERY FOR ME
« on: August 19, 2009, 09:46:49 am »

I need someone to install coppermine gallery to my website. I have a paypal account that I will use to pay you. 

François Keller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka Frantz
    • Ma galerie
Re: NEED SOMEONE TO INSTALL COPPERMINE GALLERY FOR ME
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 10:07:47 am »

why do you not install yourself, it's pretty easy following the doc...
Avez vous lu la DOC ? la FAQ ? et cherché sur le forum avant de poster ?
Did you read the DOC ? the FAQ ? and search the board before posting ?
Mon Blog

jenerationpix

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 10:12:35 am »

why do you not install yourself, it's pretty easy following the doc...

I tried and its hard.  I'm not the best with computer and I don't have a lot of time.  I'll pay somebody to do it.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 10:49:50 am »

Then you should read the sticky thread on this board and do as suggested there. And please stop shouting at us.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 10:54:52 am »

You would be better placed to pay someone to teach you how to install and upgrade coppermine for you. The package (as with any other package) will require updating from time to time. It is quite simple once you know the basics which you could learn in under an hour. Installing coppermine takes no more than 10 minutes, configuring it for your needs is then required which can take a lot more time.

Learning the key skills is a must of you want to run any website. As well as updating you need to take regular backups, remove spam and a lot more besides. Without those key skills you are risking any hard work you may put into your site and your wallet as you will end up having to pay someone to get you out of trouble later down the line.

You should also read the board rules. There are a few things that you need to do in your requests that will enable supporters to decide if they want to take on a job.

And please do not write in capitals, that is considered shouting on most forums.

*edit - Double posted with Joachim.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

jenerationpix

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 11:23:16 am »

You would be better placed to pay someone to teach you how to install and upgrade coppermine for you. The package (as with any other package) will require updating from time to time. It is quite simple once you know the basics which you could learn in under an hour. Installing coppermine takes no more than 10 minutes, configuring it for your needs is then required which can take a lot more time.

Learning the key skills is a must of you want to run any website. As well as updating you need to take regular backups, remove spam and a lot more besides. Without those key skills you are risking any hard work you may put into your site and your wallet as you will end up having to pay someone to get you out of trouble later down the line.

You should also read the board rules. There are a few things that you need to do in your requests that will enable supporters to decide if they want to take on a job.

And please do not write in capitals, that is considered shouting on most forums.

*edit - Double posted with Joachim.

I'm very sorry about the shouting.  I'm new to forums and didn't know about using capital letters.  I want to thank you for the advise though. I'll try to install it again and if I have any questions, I'll visit this forum for answers.  Thanks again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.