Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More memberlist stats and total space allocated/user  (Read 4872 times)

Satrina

• Coppermine newbie
More memberlist stats and total space allocated/user
« on: May 12, 2004, 03:20:26 am »

I looked around and didn't see anything similar already done. But what I would like to see is I want to show my memberlist to registered members, which is an option I have set to do, however I only want to show them certain information, like I don't think they all need to know what group and how much space other users are given.

I would also like to see on the membership listing a grand total type thing at the bottom, 1. How much space is currently being used by all members photos and 2. How much space have I allocated to all members. Would be nice to know since I know I have an X size harddrive dedicated to the albums, knowing how much I have given out would be userful to me anyways :) Seems like something easy to do?

I am VERY new to php so I haven't attempted many mods myself just simple changes, I am going to still look at this, but thought maybe someone already knows a fast way to accomplish this! 

Thanx! And sorry if someone already requested the same thing!

-Marie

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: More memberlist stats and total space allocated/user
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 01:10:15 pm »

Read this thread, as you can see I've changed the view of the memberlist seen by my members. http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=2492.0

I will post detailed instructions how to do it later.

Note, this will be instructions regarding the version 1.2.1 memberlist mod by Jason.  The instructions for version 1.3, which has 'show memberlist' as a standard option, I will post after it is released as stable.  I do not want to confuse the beta testing stage by introducing a mod at this stage.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2004, 02:08:46 pm by Casper »
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 03:01:16 pm »

See the instructions here
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Satrina

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2004, 01:35:15 am »

thank you that worked perfect!

-Marie

bucabay

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2004, 05:56:34 am »

Hi,
Could someone please direct me to the memberlist mod or how to show the memberlist on coppermine standalone... I cant seem to find it or enable it on coppermine.
Is this one of the built in features or do you need a seperate mod?  ???

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2004, 08:43:58 am »

The memberlist mod is available as separate hack for cpg1.2.1 on the mods board and comes built into cpg1.3.x (you enable it in coppermine config, under "Allow logged in users to view memberlist". If you use a custom theme, you will have to modify it, details can be found here).

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.