Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How can you upload more than five files at a time on a coppermine photo gallery  (Read 4756 times)

ajri02

• Coppermine newbie

I have a coppermine photo gallery on my website and I'm extremely new to it so i was wondering if anyone knew how to upload more than five at a time.

onthepike

From the documentation you downloaded when you downloaded the CPG package:

There are several methods to upload files within Coppermine. You (as gallery admin) should use FTP-upload plus batch-add (only the admin can do this). Regular users are supposed to use the "regular" http upload or (if they have Windows XP) the XP Publisher.

4.11.1 Uploading pics by FTP / Batch-Add Pictures

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me

In addition to onthepike's comments, take a look at the Jupload plugin. As well as providing a simple interface for bulk uploading it resizes pictures to yuor current coppermine configuration settings as it does so saving upload time and server resources.

Before using it take the time to read the coppermine documentation especially the config section as settings in here will affect the quality and size of all your uploads.

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#admin
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

The number of file upload fields can bet set on the groups control panel (again: as per docs). Being new is not excuse if your posting clearly shows that you haven't even bothered to read the docs. This forum is only meant for questions that are not being covered in the docs.

ajri02

• Coppermine newbie

thank in advance

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.