Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How can you post messages?  (Read 3813 times)

Gust

• Coppermine newbie
How can you post messages?
« on: August 17, 2009, 09:27:41 pm »

I can only post a topic in the "paid help topic". In the orther topic, i can't post!!!

I want to now, how you can delete the vote function. I want to post it in http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/board,12.0.html

what do I wrong???

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: How can you post messages?
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 08:40:59 am »

In the orther topic, i can't post!!!
You actually start threads in boards, not in topics. A topic is another word for "thread".

I want to post it in http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/board,12.0.html
The name of that sub-board is "General discussion (no support!)", but you're clearly asking for support, so why do you think that it would have been a clever idea to post there? In the sub-board you tried to start a new thread you don't have permission to do so, maybe because the board description is
General discussion for everything that's coppermine-related. Do NOT post support or feature requests here, they should go into the proper boards. Edit 2007-04-11: Locked this sub-board; regular users can't start new threads here.

You're not allowed to post at all without having read the docs first. Seems like you haven't done so. Before you do anything else, you should start by doing your homeworks: read the docs that come with coppermine and read the board rules that you agreed to respect when signing up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.