Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No access with coppermine  (Read 4596 times)

kuul

• Coppermine novice
No access with coppermine
« on: August 09, 2009, 06:36:13 pm »

I have read all of the documents and messages and no one has this problem.  I am no longer allowed to open my coppermine page to upload photos.  kuulkreations.com/gallery goes directly to my coppermine photo gallery and I am no longer allowed in the home to change to admin.  My host said that I have to contact you for they have support on this matter.  I think I just need to get in and change the admin functions.  How do I access the HTML page?

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
Re: No access with coppermine
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 06:54:23 pm »

You now have 4 posts about this - some in other people's theads - IN LESS THAN ONE HOUR!

Try searching for "lost password", read the corresponding threads, follow the instructions.

Overposting will get you banned - take some time to read Board Rules

kuul

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 07:06:25 pm »

You now have 4 posts about this - some in other people's theads - IN LESS THAN ONE HOUR!

Try searching for "lost password", read the corresponding threads, follow the instructions.

Overposting will get you banned - take some time to read Board Rules

I know all of my passwords...I have not forgotten it...I have no where to sign in to access my coppermine files.  I was not trying to overpost.  This was my first time posting and did not know how, where and if you recieve it.

It is no need to be nasty.  I know you receive tons of questions but if someone could tell where to log in coppermine to access my photos, I will be gone.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 07:06:53 pm »

Kuul,

In your first post you hijacked a thread where I told you to post a link to your site. I also told you to read the rules and not to hijack other threads but start your own. You ignored that and hijacked 2 other threads before starting this one.

Please do as requesed or you will be banned as suggested above.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 07:13:22 pm »

After looking through your posts to actually find a clickable link I finally found your site.

Set the little house icon on your page? Put the mouse pointer over that and the login link appears.

Had you posted this link to start with, posted exactly your problem and not made US jump through hoops to help you things might have been easier.

Here is your login page.

http://kuulkreations.com/gallery/login.php?referer=index.php

See, a nice clickable link.

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

kuul

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 07:45:03 pm »

After looking through your posts to actually find a clickable link I finally found your site.

Set the little house icon on your page? Put the mouse pointer over that and the login link appears.

Had you posted this link to start with, posted exactly your problem and not made US jump through hoops to help you things might have been easier.

Here is your login page.

http://kuulkreations.com/gallery/login.php?referer=index.php

See, a nice clickable link.

Sorry for the confusion but I don't know some of the terminolgy yet like hijacked or other words
thank u 4 ur pateince!!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 01:04:00 am »

Do you come from the US? Do you actually speak English? My first language is not English, but I know the term "hijacking". My twelve-year-old knows that term as well. She doesn't know abbreviations like "4" as an abbreviation for "for" nor does she know that "ur "stand for "your", nor does she know the word "pateince" (but she knows "patience"). Sounds like you're using lame excuses, but you're not ready to respect board rules. You have already spent 99% of your tolerance bonus. Review your attitude and stop your silly behaviour or you'll get banned in no time. Last warning!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.