Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Invalid]: broken gallery due to bridging with PhpBB  (Read 7597 times)

follett

• Coppermine newbie
[Invalid]: broken gallery due to bridging with PhpBB
« on: August 07, 2009, 02:55:28 pm »

Hello,
I tried to describe all steps which I did :(
My agllery is avaiable at www.nidhog.webd.pl

I tried to bridge my gallery with PhpBB 3.0.5. So I put the "forum" directory ,including all phpBB files" in my root gallery.
Then admin tools ---> bridging---> I choose phpBB 2.0.18 or better.
I wrote path, , everything, and I clicked OK.
After that I get "MySQL said - Unable connect to UDP database" or something similar.
That's it - my gallery has stoped working then. So I decided remove " forum" folder. It was not help. After that I logon to phpMyadmin , I choose
'cpg14x_bridge`, tabels, and I remove all values (like short name etc.) which shown up after bridging.
But it was not help either.

After, i open /include/init.php file , I found
Code: [Select]
if ($CONFIG['bridge_enable'] == 1 && !defined('BRIDGEMGR_PHP')) {
        $BRIDGE = cpg_get_bridge_db_values();

and I set 'bridge_enable'] to 0. Then I opened my page and everyting semmed works fine to me. But I was wrong, beacuse only my could login into gallery. My all users list has dissapered.  ??? I dont know what to do. I set again ($CONFIG['bridge_enable'] to 1, but now my page show

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'bridge/.inc.php' (include_path='.') in /home/nidhog/public_html/include/init.inc.php on line 255

Could somen please help me? I dont want phpBB any more. I just want back my gallery :(

« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 01:33:43 pm by Joachim Müller »

follett

• Coppermine newbie
Re: broken gallery due to bridging with PhpBB
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 02:56:47 pm »

I forgot , i have 1.4.25 version

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 03:11:07 pm »

You've done pretty much everything wrong. Revert your code changes and disable the bridge as explained in the manual (which you apparently haven't read yet).

follett

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 03:30:55 pm »

Code: [Select]
Using phpmyadmin or similar to edit your MySql database browse the cpg14x_config table and look for the bridge_enable entry. Set it to 0 to disable the bridge.
I have not record  like "bridge_enable" in my cpg14x_config table. ??? ???

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 01:33:25 pm »

@supporters/moderators:
follett is banned, as he is a well known visitor (or rather: pain in the ***): his other disguises are the usernames "jolly", "nidhog" and "uag uag". He was banned for removing the "Powered by Coppermine" tag, for not respecting board rules, for re-registering, for flaming and generall speaking for being one of the greatest morons I have ever met over the internet. I have added the account data of "follett" to the ban record for jolly. He's a moron and yet was successfull with his behaviour of re-registering - he got away with it and got support once more because supporters don't play by the rules neither: ask users who look for support to post a link to their gallery - if they refuse, don't give support! This is a strict policy!

@ the owner of Foto-Wpadka.pl in his various re-incarantions on this forums: you are not allowed to re-register. Stay away. Because of jerks like you I'm probably banning some legitimate users from your country, because I have to ban an entire IP address range. You are not welcome here. Stop using Coppermine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.