Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: change some icons and backgrounds - please help me!  (Read 2498 times)

phatair

• Coppermine regular visitor
change some icons and backgrounds - please help me!
« on: August 04, 2009, 08:23:07 pm »

Hi,

i want to change the blue thumbnail, info, forwad and backward icon. also the grey background (please look at my attached screenshot.
Where can i find them? They are not in the image folder of the theme and with the style.css i can not change the background.

Please, can somebody tell me where i can find this?
thanks a lot.
best regards

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
Re: change some icons and backgrounds - please help me!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 08:44:10 pm »

You need to do the following:

Post a link to your gallery when asking for help - it is a rule of this support forum.

But looking back, your gallery seems to be:

http://phatair.bplaced.net/evol-eno/gallery/

Which is out of date:

<!--Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.22 (stable)-->

Upgrade before returning. Read and search the support forum about themes and changing/editing, then return.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: change some icons and backgrounds - please help me!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 07:58:25 am »

Pretty basic HTML and CSS question. We can not teach you HTML here, it's beyond the scope of this board. As i-imagine already said you're not respecting board rules, as you failed to post reference to your gallery. You have failed to respect board rules in the past several times and had to be reminded of them constantly. I'm not ready to do that any longer: someone with a post count as high as yours should now his/her way around already.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.