Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine expert needed.  (Read 4242 times)

juster

• Coppermine newbie
Coppermine expert needed.
« on: August 04, 2009, 05:45:15 pm »

Hello experts!

I am looking for someone who can make adjustments to an coppermine installation.
- Adding a couple modifications which are available here.
- Configure/change the script that on the index you get the categories in centerblock, shown as pictures.
- Minor adjustments, like adding space for advertising.
- Install the style (also available here)
- Install language (Dutch)

I have screenshots to help making it clear what I want, but since it contains adult, I cannot add it here.

I can pay by Paypal and am an verified member.
The amount of money I had in mind is $50,-
If you are new to Coppermine, please do not respond.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Coppermine expert needed.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 07:10:30 pm »

I have screenshots to help making it clear what I want, but since it contains adult, I cannot add it here.
Who said that you can't post adult links here? From the board rules:
8. Post links
When posting a support request, it's helpfull for supporters in most cases to see what the actual page looks like, that's why it's recommended that you always post a link to your coppermine gallery page when asking for support. If your site contains adult content, make sure to post a warning together with your link!

Supporters might get into issues if they accidentally visit a page that interferes with their employer's internet policy. If your site contains adult content (even mild nudity even falls into this category), post the words "not safe for work" next to the link.
As you can see, linking adult content is OK as long as you post a warning with it and as long as it is justified (i.e. if the link fullfills a purpose related to coppermine, which is the case here).

juster

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Coppermine expert needed.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 07:37:40 pm »

In this case it is not a screen of an existing coppermine gallery as you say in point 8, otherwise I would have placed an URL.
And I did not say it was in the rules that adult was not permitted, but mine. It is not needed to tell what the job is about, just to show what I already told in what the job is about.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.