Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with Hermes Gray font color on upload page  (Read 5095 times)

jrancher

• Coppermine newbie
Help with Hermes Gray font color on upload page
« on: August 01, 2009, 01:00:25 am »

Support,

I am using the latest version of Coppermine v 1.4.x and downloaded the Hermes Gray theme from your download link. The difficulty I am having is on the upload file page where you click browse to get a file. Once you have selected the file it goes back to the upload file page and you should be able to see the path for the file you selected. The box appears to be blank. After a little further investigation I found that the box is populated with the path after highlighting it with the mouse, it's just that the box is white and apparently so is the font color. Could you please let me know what file to change the font color in so I can see the path ? If you need a visual here is a link to my gallery: http://www.spiderfever.com/fiat  User ID:testuser PW:testuser1

Click on the gallery link at the top. Please excuse the lack of content.....I want to work out all the bugs before I let everyone use it.

Thank you

Nibbler

Re: Help with Hermes Gray font color on upload page
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 02:34:33 pm »

Looks ok to me (in Firefox 3.5). The upload box has a grey background and the font is white. The code to change is the listbox class in style.css.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 08:20:55 pm »

jrancher

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 02:41:07 pm »

Thank you for the assistance. I had been switching between several themes trying to find the one I liked the best and apparently there was some residual formatting from the previous theme left behind that caused the problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.