Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Change what shows on "Mouseoverimage" thumbnail  (Read 2739 times)

net

• Coppermine regular visitor
Change what shows on "Mouseoverimage" thumbnail
« on: January 19, 2009, 10:03:06 am »

Hi,

I'm trying to modify what shows when you put your mouse over a thumbnail, but i can't find the code for it.

Example: when i drag my mouse over a thumbnail i get this information about it:

Code: [Select]
Filename=beautiful_world_ns.flvFilesize=14643KBDimensions=320x240Date added=Jan 07, 2009
Is there anyway to change this to only display:

Date added= Jan 07, 2009
You can see for your self on my gallery here: http://dkeserver.no-ip.org/gallery (drag mouse over thumbnail)

If you could point me into the right direction in the code, ill probably figure it out my self, thanks for the help!

Nibbler

Re: Change what shows on "Mouseoverimage" thumbnail
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 02:12:36 pm »

Modify include/functions.inc.php here

$pic_title =$lang_display_thumbnails['filename'].$row['filename']."\n".
                                $lang_display_thumbnails['filesize'].($row['filesize'] >> 10).$lang_byte_units[1]."\n".
                                $lang_display_thumbnails['dimensions'].$row['pwidth']."x".$row['pheight']."\n".
                                $lang_display_thumbnails['date_added'].localised_date($row['ctime'], $album_date_fmt);

net

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 04:17:43 pm »

Thank you sir!

net

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 12:29:16 pm »

Sorry to open this one up again, i've noticed while using "highslide" plugin it uses these data from functions.inc.php to function properly. Is there anyway to tell browers to not display this information on "mouseover" but keep the code in functions.inc.php?

If i remove or modify the code as mentioned above, my highslide picture plugin will fail to work properly.

Thank you!

Nibbler

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 01:41:48 pm »

Ask on the highslide thread.

hobert

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2009, 04:27:13 pm »

Sami came up with a novel way of affecting the ALT text (the text that shows up when you hold the mouse over a thumbnail) at the point the html is built for a thumbnail via your themes.php, with no modification to the functions.inc.php file -- which also means no problem with updating.  Not to sure how it would affect any plugins, though.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,34859.0.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.