Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Change default sort order on album thumbnails with case "lastalb"  (Read 2138 times)

net

• Coppermine regular visitor

Hi,

I have a slight issue i can't figure out. My default sort order for album thumbnails is set to: DESC, (in CPG config) and it works very nicely when i browse the gallery normally, but for some reason when i call the function "lastalb"
Code: [Select]
case 'lastalb': // Last albums to which uploads
                if ($META_ALBUM_SET && $CURRENT_CAT_NAME) {
                        $album_name = $lang_meta_album_names['lastalb'].' - '. $CURRENT_CAT_NAME;
                } else {
                        $album_name = $lang_meta_album_names['lastalb'];
                }

$META_ALBUM_SET = str_replace( "aid", $CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES'].".aid" , $META_ALBUM_SET );

$query = "SELECT count({$CONFIG['TABLE_ALBUMS']}.aid) FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES']},{$CONFIG['TABLE_ALBUMS']} WHERE {$CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES']}.aid = {$CONFIG['TABLE_ALBUMS']}.aid AND approved = 'YES' $META_ALBUM_SET GROUP  BY {$CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES']}.aid";

$result = cpg_db_query($query);
                $count = mysql_num_rows($result);
                mysql_free_result($result);

$query = "SELECT *,{$CONFIG['TABLE_ALBUMS']}.title AS title,{$CONFIG['TABLE_ALBUMS']}.aid AS aid FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES']},{$CONFIG['TABLE_ALBUMS']} WHERE {$CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES']}.aid = {$CONFIG['TABLE_ALBUMS']}.aid AND approved = 'YES' $META_ALBUM_SET GROUP BY {$CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES']}.aid ORDER BY {$CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES']}.ctime DESC $limit";
                $result = cpg_db_query($query);
                $rowset = cpg_db_fetch_rowset($result);
                mysql_free_result($result);

if ($set_caption) build_caption($rowset,array('ctime'));

$rowset = CPGPluginAPI::filter('thumb_caption_lastalb',$rowset);

return $rowset;
                break;

the album thumbnails are sorted by ASC which means the first picture created in the album is the one displayed. I want it to sort by DESC so that the last picture created in the album is displayed as the album thumbnail.

Any ideas how i can change the case "lastalb" to do this for me? I can't seem to figure it out. I don't use "lastalb" as a function to display albums on the index page, i'm using it as a button to see the latest updates albums. The link i use to call the function is "thumbnails.php?album=lastalb", i don't know if that matters at all, but the more information the better i though!

Thanks for the support.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

net

Re: Change default sort order on album thumbnails with case "lastalb"
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 11:02:38 am »

http://tinyurl.com/nf9pdg <- NOT SAFE FOR WORK

Click any album to see that the thumbnail used is the first uploaded picture into that album, i want it to be the other way around that the latest or newest picture created in album is the thumbnail. Which i have when you browse through normal categories.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 01:48:06 pm »

I'm not going to follow an tinyurl link. Post the real link or don't post at all.

net

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 02:09:59 pm »

Well i don't want unwanted google attention, so i won't post then.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 21 queries.