Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Simple Theme - Pink & Brown & Minor Customizations for Cheap!  (Read 5221 times)

tdaise7

• Coppermine newbie

Hi, I need you to help me do the following VERY SIMPLE THINGS:

a) Provide a brown theme; just a simple brown background. I will provide the LOGO. I'm CURRENTLY using the 'white' background that came w/ coopermine; one of the simple themes. I need brown. So, simply - a logo at the top w/ a 'sub head- below it.

To look at what's up there now, go to: www.attitudepie.com/wholesale

b) I need to change the TEXT on the signup form - the user signup form when they register. I have the text, I just need it updated to say something more appropriate for the company, since this will be a wholesale vendor gallery.

I imagine, this is about two hours worth of work for an experienced designer - just to do a SIMPLE brown theme w/ our logo at the top. Logo is already created. You're just placing it down on the page. 

There may be other simple tasks as we grow this photo gallery, but we're looking to get it off the ground. Hope to hear from someone soon!

Oh, my budget is small - $20.00; we can pay through PayPal immediately if you take the job! Let's chat!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Why don't you browse the list of available themes as suggested in http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,42425.0.html, decide for one that you like best and add the logo for yourself? That's free of charge. Changing the wording on the registration page can be accomplished by editing lang/yourlanguage.php (e.g. lang/english.php) with a plain text editor (notepad.exe is fine). Why spend money on that? It'll take longer to discuss the payment details and to provide the access details than it will take to accomplish the two tasks you seek help with.

jimena

• Coppermine newbie

I can make you one  :)
just PM me
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.