Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "... was not found on this server" page after clicking "Add to Favorites" link  (Read 3135 times)

tarakan

• Coppermine newbie

my site is just for video and i applied "FLV Player Integration MOD". when i click add to favorites it goes to a blank page saying:

The requested URL /reel/daylightfilms.tv/reel/displayimage.php was not found on this server.

what takes my attention here is the url it shows: /reel/daylightfilms.tv/reel/... In the directory root, coppermine is in www/reel directory. In /www directory there is the main site which is daylightfilms.tv.  Also i read this in the adress line:

http://daylightfilms.tv/reel/daylightfilms.tv/reel/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=6

but when i go back on the browser and refresh the file page, the 'add to fav' link change to 'remove from fav link'. i mean it works. i can see the added files under the favorites and download the zip.

here is a test acc: http://daylightfilms.tv/reel/
user: help
pass: 123123

is it a adressed link confusion? how can i fix?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

my site is just for video and i applied "FLV Player Integration MOD".
Temporarily undo your changes to see if the error message goes away then. If that is the case, make sure that you have applied the mod correctly. Also make sure that the Coppermine URL is specified correctly in the corresponding config field.

tarakan

• Coppermine newbie

make sure that the Coppermine URL is specified correctly in the corresponding config field

where shall i check this?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

URL of your coppermine gallery folder. Please RTFM before asking such questions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.