Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "There are no user galleries" - user galleries suddenly disappeared  (Read 2832 times)

Sebastyne

• Coppermine novice

Hi,

I've been running a coppermine gallery successfully for a few years, and yesterday the user galleries suddenly went missing. Apparently, according to my logs, a user has removed an album (which rarely happens) and around the same time everyone's albums went missing. It still says there's 336 albums and 7930 files and I can see the albums listed in the admin interface in Admin Tools, but not under the "albums" list where they normally are. The random files and latest files still show up, but the actual albums are missing. I made no changes around the time and I am the only admin user on the site.

This is my gallery where the user galleries should be: http://www.thebdoll.com/gallery/index.php?cat=1

I found a few people having the same issue, but none of the solutions worked for me. I also upgraded the board to 1.4.25 (From 1.4.14) and disabled the bridge between SMF board and then enabled it again. I also have removed cookies and cache off my browser with no results.

Nibbler

Re: "There are no user galleries" - user galleries suddenly disappeared
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 12:11:29 pm »

Looks ok to me. Make sure you cleared your cookies properly - try a different web browser.

Sebastyne

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 01:35:03 pm »

yep. It's there now. Now I just have to get my 200 members clear their browsers. *sigh*

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 02:18:50 pm »

Go to coppermine's config and set a different cookie name (make sure that it's a valid cookie name, i.e. strictly alphanumeric) - this will have the same effect as if everyone would be clearing their cookies, as all old cookies will get invalid at once.
No particular coppermine magic - that's how cookies work btw.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.