Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theme for coppermine like my forum  (Read 4566 times)

Hexo

• Coppermine regular visitor
Theme for coppermine like my forum
« on: July 19, 2009, 11:43:47 pm »

Hey.
I am looking for an designer for a coppermine galery.
Current i use the forum of http://www.woltlab.com/ and a spezial gallery for this board.
But i dislike the gallery.
I use the coppermine galery also in some other "standalone" webprojekt and i love the gallery.
So i would like to use the coppermine also in my projekt: www.holyhell.de
Itīs possible to get the header and footer of the forum into the gallery?
In the root there is the forum and i think i will install the gallery in the direction:
http://www.holyhell.de/gallery/ (not install yet)

So... is this possible to use the wbb header and footer in the coppermine gallery and itīs possible to make a style that the coppermine and wbb forum looks similar? How much would cost that?

Greetz Hexo

gene-photo

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Theme for coppermine like my forum
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 04:23:44 pm »

I am not sure what you are looking for?

Are you looking for a theme design that would match the look of something here: http://www.woltlab.com/ ?

Do you already have Coppermine installed and a basic theme that you want customized to look like a forum?  Which forum?

Or are you wanting to Bridge a Forum and a Gallery and want them all to look alike?

Please describe more of what you want so I can determine if I can help you.
Also please give some idea as to what you'd be interested in paying...via PayPal.

Hope I can help,
Gene

Hexo

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 05:47:57 pm »

I am looking for a theme for my Gallery. I will install the Gallery soon on my Webspace.
I got an forum with an own style. The Gallery has to look like the forum, with the navigation, header, footer and so on (if it possible)

sorry, if my describing was it a little bit strange. I hope, now it will be clear. If not: Plz say it :-)

gene-photo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 07:29:34 pm »

Depends on what the forum theme looks like I am willing to help.

You posted this to the Freelance forum so I'm assuming you are willing to pay something reasonable.

See a PM from me with email info.

Gene
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.