Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mondo Zen Ported WP theme  (Read 3543 times)

fattymattybrewing

• Coppermine newbie
  • Life's to short to drink cheap beer!
    • Another Design by Matt Sweeny
Mondo Zen Ported WP theme
« on: July 09, 2009, 05:36:28 am »

I have ported a WordPress theme for Coppermine per the original theme author's permission but have to admit some things. After doing my best to read through the instructions on how to create a theme, needed tokens for the theme files, etc... I still feel like I need some input from you guys.

I don't feel like I am ready to include the ZIP file yet of the actual theme files because I still have some questions which need attention. You can view the theme as is here http://www.fattymattybrewing.com/ingredients/index.php

Please don't kill me if I should not be asking these questions in this thread, I wasn't sure if that is ok or not, if not please just let me know and I will take your advice the first time - I promise.

First, after reading the token explanations, these 3 tokens print out in the HTML of my theme. Also I don't understand what these three tokens are for or if I actually do or do not need them in the theme files:
Code: [Select]
{MESSAGE_BLOCK}{CREDITS}{SOCIAL_BOOKMARKS} Can you just take a minute and let me know if they are required in the theme, what they are for and just talk a bit about their function?

Also, at what point do I upload the ZIP file of the theme for you guys on this forum?
my Coppermine installation:  fattymattybrewing.com/ingredients

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Mondo Zen Ported WP theme
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 11:16:22 am »

Also, at what point do I upload the ZIP file of the theme for you guys on this forum?
As the very next step - we can't see what you did if you don't.

I don't feel like I am ready to include the ZIP file yet of the actual theme files because I still have some questions which need attention.
Huh? Just include the zip if you want answers.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 12:48:49 pm »

First, after reading the token explanations, these 3 tokens print out in the HTML of my theme. Also I don't understand what these three tokens are for or if I actually do or do not need them in the theme files:
Code: [Select]
{MESSAGE_BLOCK}{CREDITS}{SOCIAL_BOOKMARKS}
Those placeholders only apply for cpg1.5.x - you must have been reading the docs for cpg1.5.x.
Those placeholder tokens do not apply for cpg1.4.x

fattymattybrewing

• Coppermine newbie
  • Life's to short to drink cheap beer!
    • Another Design by Matt Sweeny
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 04:18:42 pm »

Okay thanks for the CPG 1.5 token info, and yes you are correct I was reading the 1.5 docs (oops). I am going to email the ZIP file first to the Mondo Zen theme original WP author who gave me the permission to port her theme for CPG. She wants to look over the CSS (thank goodness as which I suck at coding). After her review, I will ZIP it up again and send'er off to this forum. Shouldn't be long hopefully. Thanks for the direction, this has been fun so far.
my Coppermine installation:  fattymattybrewing.com/ingredients
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.