Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Allow Unregistered User to create public Album / upload to all Albums  (Read 4155 times)

Finswimmer

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie

Hello,

I have a very simple setup:
All Albums are public.
All uploads must be approved by Admin.

Now I want to have this:
- Unregistered User should create public Albums (as I will review them, it does not matter what they create)
- Unregistered User should be able to upload to all Albums by default.
At the moment new albums are created with "allow user to upload = no". Is there a way to change this to default "= yes"?

Thank you for your great System!!

Toba

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

- Unregistered User should create public Albums (as I will review them, it does not matter what they create)
Currently (i.e. with cpg1.4.x) not possible. Has been asked and answered so many times over that it hurts supporters to reply this over and over. Please search before posting in the future. An no: there is no mod, no hack, no workaround, no magical trick to circumvent that.

Finswimmer

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie

Currently (i.e. with cpg1.4.x) not possible. Has been asked and answered so many times over that it hurts supporters to reply this over and over. Please search before posting in the future. An no: there is no mod, no hack, no workaround, no magical trick to circumvent that.

Sorry, but I have searched. As you can see it is my first post. Maybe the keywords were not the right.
I have thought that it is a configuration mistake by me as upload.php says this to "unregistered users":
Use the 'Create' button to create your first album.

Thanks for your quick reply!

Tobi

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 20 queries.